Each suite features:
- Kitchen, dining and living on the first floor
- two bedrooms and bath on the second floor
- In-suite washer/dryer
- Electric heating fireplace
- Private parking, with electrical service
- High quality stained wooden cabinetry
- Matching black appliances
- Elegant, practical lighting
- Ecological design with natural gas heating and R22 insulation
|Address:||1532 Loran Drive|
The quadraplex complex offers 16 two bedroom 1278 ft2 units. Two bedroom units are on two levels, with living/dining, kitchen and powder room on the main, and two bedrooms two bathrooms up. These units are very versatile and are ideally suited for two singles sharing, a young family, or retirees looking to downsize. Each has a private deck overlooking the park, ideal for summer barbeques. All suites feature washer/dryer, dishwasher, electric fireplaces with heaters, accent lighting, stained cabinetry and matching black appliances.
Loran Drive is a premier location in Dawson Creek. The townhomes back directly onto Leoppky Park, and enable residents to enjoy the wilderness, walking and biking trails that crisscross though the park. Seventeenth Street at the end of the block provides easy access to transit. Town center is just 2 km away, minutes by car, 10 minutes by bike. Crescent Park Elementary School is just 300 meters.